Available to companies, unions and associations, NHS Top-Up Voluntary provides your team with access to the great benefits that our NHS Top-Up Personal cash plan provides. The cash plan is easy to administer as your team can pay the premiums directly to us.
No matter the size of the group, we can help them feel valued and get money back on routine healthcare such as prescriptions, dental and optician appointments and much more. So your team doesn't have to be ill to benefit from our NHS Top-Up Voluntary cash plan. However, if they are unwell, we can help them get quicker access to therapeutic treatments, such as a chiropractor or physiotherapist, or advanced cancer drugs, not available on the NHS, if you include the mycancerdrugs Extra. Members will also benefit from an independent and confidential Medical and Legal Helpline 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, providing professional advice in difficult times.
If you'd like to talk through how to create the best plan for your group, our expert team are here to help.
What are the benefits of an NHS Top-Up cash plan?
Look after your eyesight with money back on regular eye tests, along with prescription glasses and contact lenses.
Keep your teeth in great condition with cover for routine dental treatments.
Improve your health and wellbeing with physiotherapy, chiropractic treatment, osteopathy and more.
NHS Car Parking
Cashback on NHS car parking, for staying in hospital or attending A&E.
Money back on specialist consultations to give you peace of mind that a proposed treatment is right for you.
Making the most of your membership
Medical and Legal Helpline Included
Details are provided upon joining.
What isn't covered?
- Any claims submitted more than six months after the treatment took place.
- Benefit associated with any medical conditions (excluding optical or dental) you had when you took out the plan (pre-existing conditions).
- Any long-term monitoring, management or treatment of incurable, prolonged or lifelong condition(s) (chronic conditions).
- Fertility problems, pregnancy and childbirth.
- Mental health conditions (except stress counselling as part of the Medical/Legal Helpline benefit).
- Injuries sustained through winter sports.